Pages

Wednesday 18 June 2014

Auckland Botanical Family Photo

On Tuesday Room 7 and Room 5 had a long walk  through Auckland Botanical Gardens. We walked through many places like the Herb garden, Edible garden and the Potters kids garden.One of the few highlights of my trip was a vintage shed where it shows the door and a chair. We took some photos on the shed. I imagined  sitting in a shed acting like a ordinary kid in the  early 20 Century, when their were no internet or phones to use or call.

During  my time at the Botanical Garden, I saw a Kauri,  a Pigeon and some Cactus plants. I have learnt more about threatened plants and the beautiful smells of nature. That day will always be in mind forever.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well done your writing is beautifully written. It's good to hear you had such a pleasant time on your trip at the gardens.

Unknown said...

Good writing Pote. You have used some great descriptions. I like the part when you said "I imagined ..."

Post a Comment