Pages

Thursday 1 September 2016

Sketchnoting:

This is my Completed Sketchnote. To begin with we were given our topic which was Rio the city and how it would feel to receive a medal at the Olympics. We talked about how we could record our thinking ( for example: pictures, symbols and bullet points) .
 Sketchnote helps to make my notes into picture that I can understand. It can help me make a connection with my learning.  It can help me make notes into pictures in a way only I could understand.  Sketchnoting can also help since its not boring and  can keep me on task. 

1 comment:

Robyn Anderson said...

I am really impressed with the effort you put into this task Pote! Sketchnoting is a fun way to make strong connections to our learning because the connections mean something to you. Well done!

Post a Comment