Pages

Tuesday 20 December 2016

The finale of my 8 year journey.


Its started late in the year of 2008, I was the shy students ( As it was my first time entering school). Knowing nothing except 1+1, It has certain been a ride ever since. Well 8 Years later, I have left the PBS after they have made the student I am today ( Which I am Grateful for). The long hard 8 years have had many exciting events ( Like, the Waitakere Ranges walk and many other wonderful trips). Now, I shall move on to college without the guidance of my amazing teacher ( Mrs Anderson, Ms Kirkpatrick and etc...). Thank you to Panmure Bridge School for Creating the student I am and all of the friends that I've gained in this 8 year journey ( Thanks to Ana, Cecillia, Sebastian, John and many others😃).P.S: As I was writing this I began to cry because of the beautiful memories I had at the school which I called safe 2/3 of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment